Glow in the UV tattoos by artist Elita Patmalniece
: In stock
: Taada AAda
These are special edition tattoos, which were designed by the eccentric and vivid artist Elita Patmalniece. Her quirky and playful way of seeing this world really can lighten up everyones everyday life! She sees this world very positively and thinks that scull tattoo can be fun and that tears don’t mean necessarily sadness. These tattoos are in very bright neon colour in daylight and glow in ultraviolet light.
Specially designed by Kristiana Kalnina
Temporary tattoos are suitable for both adult and kids. The tattoo can be applied in couple of minutes and will last for one up to five days.
Size : A5 (148 x 210 mm; 5.8 x 8.3 inches)
How to apply a temporary tattoo:
1. Skin should be clean and dry
2. Remove the clear top sheet
3. Press the tattoo onto the skin, design facing downwards
4. Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo
5. Wait for 30 seconds, then peal it off
6. Gently rinse the image with water for better effect.
The tattoo will come off naturally over a few days with normal washing. Tattoos can be removed quickly and easily with either baby oil or an alcohol cleanser.